Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Accepted

Hello Everyone my name is Dave and I just got accepted into The Disney College Program On September 24, 2013. So come on and enjoy me as I take you through My journey into the program. Until my departure and throughout the program I will be blogging about what to expect on the Disney College Program.  I have been accepted as a custodial cast member at the Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, Florida.

Here is a list of points I am trying to hit with this blog.
  1. The application process/Auditions (I am going to do my best explaining auditions even though I didn't go my self.)
  2. Update information that may be outdated
  3. packing information and getting to check in
  4. The first week of the program
  5. The pros con of the program
  6. What it life to work for a well respected company
  7. As well as any other interesting stuff.
So come on and Join me if the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment