Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Disney College Program: My Second college program application

One January 23, 2017, I applied for my second college program, but this time with a focus on Disneyland. The application did change slightly a bit from when I applied in 2013.

Instead of having all the roles in front of you, you will select your interest in certain roles like Custodial, Housekeeping, Lifegaurd or Quick-Service Food & Beverage (QSR). Next you will be asked to pick additional roles you may have interest in. You will still rate the roles High, Moderate or Low interest. If you don't choose the role from the list in this part that will mean you have no intrest in the role.


Overall the application was pretty much the same.

Right away I got asked to take the web based interview (WBI) and now I'm proceeding to the phone interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment