Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Next Disney Experience

Happy New year everyone! In 2014, I completed my first Disney College Program, so last year I decided to blog about my journey and give you information about the process. However, this semester I graduate from Cleveland State University. With college coming to an end I am planning to apply for another Disney College Program for Fall 2017, but this is for a backup plan. Since I will have a degree in Film, TV and Interactive Media I plan on applying for a professional internship with Disney. The college program is a backup, so if I don't get in I have something I can fall back on to apply again.

My Career goal is to create children's live action programing. Growing up I always enjoyed cartoons and fun live action children's sitcoms. But let's face it, not all of them are that good these days, but then there are some that are fantastic in my opinion. Some of my Favorite shows include: Suite Life (both), Lizzie McGuire, In a Heart Beat, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Fetch! with Ruff Ruffman, Rugrats, Girl Meets World, Henry Danger, iCarly, Drake and Josh, Zoey 101Phineas and Ferb, Recess, P,B & J Otter, The Goldbergs, Last Man Standing, and The Middle.

I would love also bring back FETCH With Ruff Ruffman and Zoom and revive them. As well bring back the original Bob the Builder instead of what Mattel has done with the show. As well making a crossover with Thomas and Friends.

I have lots planned for everyone reading my blog for the next few months as I apply. The topic Include:
  1. Disney Perks
  2. My 2017 College program application
  3. Requesting off and switching off.
  4. Professional Internship Application
  5. Professional Internship Interview tips
  6. Doing a professional internship without a car in my opinion.
  7. And more TBD

From time to time I will be posting videos on my YouTube channel: Disnickfantic

These videos are going to be different as I won't be showing my self. I will show pictures over my voice. The will be pics that are from the parks or what every I can find.


This is going to be a fun adventure, so join me in for a magical time while I tell you about the greatest program  ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment