Sunday, August 21, 2016

Disney College Program: Sending a Thank You note

Back in my phone interview blog, one of my suggestions was to send a thank you note. This is a good idea because it shows that you are interested and thanking the interviewer for their time.

If you would like to send a thank you note, here are something's you may want to include.

  1. Thank them for their time
  2. Why you would be a great fit for the program
  3. Mention a few skills
  4. Thank them again
It doesn't have to be long, but this may help. I don't know if it did for me back in 2013, but I am glad I did it as I could of stood out in their eyes, so you never know.


This isn't required but nice to do. After you type it up, send the email to

Disney College Recruiting
wdw.college.recruiting@disney.com (Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida)
dlr.college.recruiting@disney.com (Disneyland® Resort in California)

Ask them to forward the note to your interviewer.

1 comment:

  1. I tried to thank my interviewer from this link and it is saying that the email did not exist. I applied for the DCP in WDW. I found another way to do it, I submitted a request on the Disney Programs and Internships site.

    ReplyDelete