Sunday, August 14, 2016

Disney College Program: Phone Interview

Congrats, you made it the final part of the application process, but now you have the phone interview to get through. This interview will help Disney get to know you. This is just like any other job interview except its over the phone.

When interviewing make sure you do some research on the you roles you would like as they will ask you questions about how you will preform in that role.  Another tip is just be ready to answer any question that may come up.
 

Here are some tips to follow when interviewing.
  1. Be yourself.
  2. relax while you interview.
  3. Do the interview in a quite area.
  4. Don't get too nervous and you will do fine.
  5. Give reasons behind your answers to any question asked.
  6. Why you want the role.
  7. Smile!!!
  8. Send a thank you note after!!

Something that did help me was that I had my Disney palls right next to me during the interview. If you feel like you need to dress up do so. Just mainly be your self like I said above and you will do just fine.

A major tip is mentioning the four keys. What are they? Well they are Safety, Courtesy, Show, and Efficiency. Its not required to mention, but it may help. When I did my program I don't remember mentioning them, but I did see them. Since Safety is the first and most important Key it is probably best to put that one into your phone interview.

Here is a list of questions that I have compiled when I applied and these will help you as well.

Good Luck!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment